Today’s episode is a chatty Growth Goal update for Quarter 4 of 2022. In quarter 4 I was further along in my pregnancy with the twins and working 3 days a week (and occasional 4 day weeks). But this quarter was still an impactful one for my business growth and personal growth.
In 2022, we earned the highest amount of revenue and had the highest profitability since my business started! I share the numbers in this episode, as well as why I’m significantly proud of myself for this result (even though I didn’t achieve my $1 million Growth Goal).
I also give you a high-level view of what I was working on in the business with the help of Power Planning, along with what came up for me through the quarter.
Find the full episode transcript and show notes at samlaurabrown.com/episode379.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What my goal is for 2022 and how close I got to the goal
- How much money the business made in 2022, our expenses and our profitability
- Why I’m proud of myself for this result, even if I didn’t get all the way to my goal
- The mindset shifts I had as a leader hiring my first full-time employee
- How my Power Planning allowed me to grow the business and prepare to take time off this quarter
Featured In The Episode:
- Episode 339: Planned Profit Loss + How To Feel Safe When Money Isn’t Flowing In
- Sign up for The Power Planning Course – samlaurabrown.com/powerplanning
- Join the waitlist for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 379 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
- Apple Podcasts (iPhone only)
- Google Podcasts (Android only)
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT COMING SOON
Hi, and welcome to another episode of The Perfectionism Project. A podcast full of perfectionism advice for entrepreneurs. My name is Sam Laura Brown, I help entrepreneurs release their perfectionism handbrake, so they can get out of their own way and build a fulfilling and profitable business. I’m the founder of the perfectionist getting shit done group coaching program, which is otherwise known as PGSD. And for even more perfectionism advice to help you with your business, you can follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject.
Sam Laura Brown