Monthly Commitment (subject to change):
- Lead 2-3 live PGSD calls per month.
- Attend monthly PGSD coaches meeting.
- Expected to be familiar with key PGSD concepts and key PGSD content.
Rate: Monthly Retainer – to be agreed upon, will be renegotiated if monthly commitment significantly changes.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re extremely reliable and can commit to live call times up to 8 weeks in advance.
- You have a strong internet connection available for all coaching calls.
- You’re familiar with the majority of PGSD content, key principles taught in PGSD and Brooke Castillo’s self-coaching model.
- You believe in the concepts taught in PGSD and these are in alignment with / complimentary to your own values and beliefs.
- You have coached at least three paying clients, are confident in your coaching abilities and are comfortable around emotion-evoking conversations.
- You’ve led group coaching calls before / are willing to learn how to lead live group coaching calls, knowing that anyone in PGSD can submit to be coached.
- You have experience with overcoming common perfectionist tendencies (procrastination, people pleasing, all-or-nothing) and have made tangible progress on your own journey to overcome perfectionism.
- You’re passionate about helping perfectionists get out of their own way and empowering more coaches to enter the industry and succeed.
- You’re willing to share your personal experiences and lessons with PGSDers in a vulnerable and authentic way.
- You’re willing to work as a PGSD coach for at least 12 months.
- You want to work for a company that’s making a meaningful contribution to the world.
- You have a growth mindset and welcome constructive feedback so that you can reach your full professional potential.
Here’s how to apply!
- Email email@example.com.
- Address your application to Olivia.
- Make the subject line “PGSD Coach Application (Your Name)”.
- Please include a video sharing:
- Why you want to be a PGSD coach.
- A little about your experience as a coach and your business.
- How many paid coaching clients you’ve worked with to date.
- How you feel about learning to lead live PGSD group calls.
- Who you currently coach (your niche).
- Your coaching style / how your clients would describe you as a coach.
- Who your coaching role models are / who you aspire to be as a coach.
- Do not include or attach your resume, CV or cover letter.