This week, I’m running a FREE Makeover Your Mindset Challenge to celebrate the launch of my new membership – Perfectionists Getting Shit Done. For Day 1 of my FREE Makeover Your Mindset Challenge, I’m sharing my must-have mindset habits.
I’m talking about the biggest mistakes that perfectionists make with personal development, my favourite habits, the difference between passive habits and active habits as well as how to create inspiring habits of your own.
If you haven’t yet joined my Makeover Your Mindset Challenge, make sure you go to samlaurabrown.com/challenge to sign up. Day 2 and Day 4 of the challenge will be happening via email only, plus you’ll get access to my FREE 10-minute Growth Mindset Meditation.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you haven’t been seeing REAL results with personal development
- The biggest mistakes that perfectionists make with self-help
- How I invest in myself and why it gets me big results
- What a mental ‘blindspot’ is and how to finally see them
- The difference between passive habits and active habits
- The question that will switch you from passive mode into active mode
- My favourite personal development habits
- The journaling exercise that changed my life forever
- An assignment to help you take your personal development to the next level
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Learn more and become a founding member
- FREE Makeover Your Mindset Challenge – Join here
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 109 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast