Have you ever felt like you don’t deserve the success you’ve achieved or been scared others will find out that you’re not as talented, smart or artistic as they think? If so, there’s a good chance you’re experiencing imposter syndrome.
Left unchecked, imposter syndrome will make you play small, downgrade your dreams and stop you from achieving your goals. So in this episode, I’m sharing what I personally do when I experience imposter syndrome and how you can overcome it.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What imposter syndrome is and what it feels like
- The reason that you experience imposter syndrome
- Why imposter syndrome will make you sabotage your success
- Whether you should pursue further education to help you feel more confident
- Why I experience imposter syndrome whenever my business is growing
- The real reason you’re scared that people will call you a fraud
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Episode 94: Overcoming The Curse of Knowledge
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 149 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast