According to Urban Dictionary, a lazy perfectionist is someone who wants everything to be perfect and has high standards but doesn’t have the will to do what’s necessary to reach them. But is a lazy perfectionist really a thing? That’s what I’m talking about in this episode!
If you identify as being lazy or think you might be a lazy perfectionist, this episode is for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The difference between perfectionism and laziness
- Why perfectionism and laziness can look the same
- Whether it’s possible to be a lazy perfectionist
- How to upgrade your self-image if you view yourself as being lazy
- Why I never call myself lazy, even if I’m procrastinating
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Episode 45: 10 Signs You’re A Perfectionist
- Episode 57: 7 Differences Between Perfectionists + High Achievers
- Episode 101: How To Rest Without Feeling Guilty
- Episode 126: 3 Steps To Create An Empowering Self-Image
- Episode 132: 4 Common Misconceptions About Perfectionism
- Episode 147: Why Personal Growth Is Hard
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 148 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast