Does your personal growth journey feel like an uphill battle? Do you feel like you’re taking one step forward and two steps back? That’s how it goes! And in this episode, I’m going to be talking about why it’s hard AND why that’s actually a good thing.
I’m sharing the 4 stages of personal growth, how to identify which stage you’re in and what to do to move to the next one. I hope this episode inspires you to stick with it and helps you see that the messy middle is where the real magic happens – even though it doesn’t feel like it!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What to do when giving up feels easier than persisting
- Why we stagnate and how to get out of stagnation
- How to keep yourself feeling empowered on your personal growth journey
- What to focus on at every stage of personal growth
- Why we self-sabotage and how to avoid it
- What to do when you’re stuck in the messy middle
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 106: Answering Your Questions About How To Change Your Self-Image
- Episode 126: 3 Steps To Create An Empowering Self-Image
- Episode 134: How To Not Quit
- Episode 138: How To Start
- Episode 105: What A Six Figure Business *Really* Feels Like
- Episode 78: Why It Will Never Get Better Than This
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 147 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast