Every month, I record a personal growth update to help you get a feel for what personal development is *really* like when you’re on the journey (hint: it’s not rainbows and butterflies when you’re doing the real work).
I’ve had a lot going on behind the scenes this month! Setting into a new routine at home, getting the new membership site up and running for my membership Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, diving deep into mindset and more. Tune in to find out what I got up to!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why I’ve decided to dive back into my law of attraction work and how I’ve been doing it
- What I changed my affirmation to and why I changed it
- How I’m working on improving my systems and processes behind the scenes
- What I’m doing to organise my digital files
- Why it’s important to develop an identity outside of career and how I’m doing it
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Baiia Swimwear
- Rich Babe Academy
- Episode 24: How I Use Affirmations + My Affirmation Routine
- Systems Rock
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 146 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast