If there’s one thing perfectionists love doing, it’s waiting. When we’re waiting – we’re not messing up! It’s the safest way to avoid failure but also the surest way to create failure. Waiting just doesn’t lead to success!
In this episode, I’m calling you out on this waiting game! Tune in to hear about the many ways that perfectionists waiting for the perfect time (including some more subtle ways) and what to do about it.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to tell whether you’re using lack of time as an excuse
- Why waiting for more money isn’t the best strategy
- What to do if you’re always researching and never feel like you know enough
- How waiting diminishes self-trust and self-confidence
- The best way to tell whether you’re waiting for certainty
- What waiting for success looks like and why we’ve got the equation backwards
- What to do if you’re waiting for different circumstances
- How to stop waiting for your friends and family to be more supportive
Featured In The Episode:
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 145 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast