Personal development sounds very inspiring and glamorous. But the reality of personal development is that we’re intentionally bringing up our fears and doubts so that we can overcome them – and that doesn’t feel good!
In this episode, I’m sharing my advice on what to do when you feel like quitting. I hope you find it helpful and that it gives you the strength to keep going (because if you persist, you will succeed).
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The difference between the discomfort of stagnation and the discomfort of growth
- How to persist through discomfort even when it’s painful
- Why quitting won’t make you feel better
- Why it’s a good thing that personal development will never feel more comfortable
- The sneaky ways we quit on our goals to avoid disappointment
Featured In The Episode:
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 134 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!