Last week, I attended Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery event in Las Vegas. It was absolutely incredible but there was A LOT of information to digest! In this episode, I’m sharing exactly how I take notes when I’m attending events like this as well as 5 practical tips to help you take better notes.
If you’re putting time and effort into your personal development but you’re not getting results, effective note taking could be a skill you need to work on. Tune in to learn the biggest mistakes perfectionists make with note taking and how to take action following an inspiring event (without the overwhelm).
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to take better notes at conferences, events and workshops
- Why you shouldn’t take notes the same way you took notes in school
- The biggest mistakes that perfectionists make with note taking
- How to avoid overwhelm and take action following an event
- Key mindset shifts that will help you make the most of what you learn
- Exactly how I take notes when I’m at a conference, event or workshop
Here’s what my notes look like!
Featured In The Episode:
- Tony Robbins – Business Mastery
- Episode 81: How To Make The Most of Self-Help Books
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 133 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast