In school, we’re praised for being full of potential. But in the real world, potential doesn’t matter – it’s what you do that counts.
In this episode, I’m shining a light on a seemingly positive belief that is holding SO many perfectionists back – and what to do about it! If you see yourself as someone who’s full of potential but you’re scared to attempt anything that might fail, this episode is for you.
If you’d like to take your personal development journey to the next level, I invite you to join me in my course Get Out Of Your Own Way. It’s only open for enrollment this week so make sure you join if you want me to teach you how stop procrastinating, overcome your fears and become your best self. You can find out more at samlaurabrown.com/course. Registration is closing strictly at midnight (EST) on Sunday, 10 March 2019.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why believing you have potential is causing you to self-sabotage
- What to believe instead
- Practical goal setting advice that will reduce your fear of disappointment
- Why your conscious desire to improve yourself is not enough to create change
- How to tell whether you’re procrasti-learning
- The role of identity and how to create an identity that aligns with your goals
Featured In The Episode:
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 93 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast