In this episode, I’m sharing a behind the scenes look at my personal development journey (and business) to inspire you to work on yourself every day. For me, February was a really powerful month in so many ways. Tune in to hear some of the most important things I learned as I set about my February goals. It wasn’t already easy!
If you’d like to take your personal development journey to the next level, I invite you to join me in my course Get Out Of Your Own Way. It’s only open for enrollment this week so make sure you join if you want me to teach you how stop procrastinating, overcome your fears and become your best self. You can find out more at samlaurabrown.com/course.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What to do when you fail at reaching a goal
- When to change a goal and when to persist
- What I’m learning from my goal to read 4 books every month
- The 4 books I’m reading this month and whether I’d recommend them
- Why I don’t finish every book I read
- The constructive feedback I got this month about being interviewed on podcasts
- How I approach feedback so that I can remain true to myself whilst growing and evolving
- The power of coaching and what I talk about with my coach
- Why I love getting older
Featured In The Episode:
- Get Out Of Your Own Way – Find out more and join here!
- Erin May Henry
- Episode 31: How To Read More Books
- Episode 81: How To Make The Most of Self-Help Books
- Episode 91: How To *Actually* Believe In Yourself
- Episode 79: The Final Update On My 2018 Impossible Goal + My Goals For 2019
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Incognito by David Eagleman
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 92 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast