A student in one of my classes asked me how to tell when your truly believe a new thought. I thought it was such a great question that I wanted to dedicate a podcast episode to answering it!
In this episode, I’m sharing how to tell whether you believe in yourself or not and practical things you can do to increase your self-belief (which will help move you into action).
If you want my help to stop procrastination, overcome your fears and become your best self then make sure you sign up for my FREE 5-day perfectionism challenge – it’s not too late! Click here to register.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How it is that you can believe in yourself and NOT believe in yourself at the same time
- The real reason you’re scared of what other people think
- Practical ways to use neuroscience and your brain to your advantage
- Why it’s important to create a new belief before you can see the evidence to support it
- A simple thing you can do to make it easier to believe in yourself
- What cognitive dissonance is and how to get past it
Featured In The Episode:
- Free 5-Day Perfectionism Challenge starting 25 February 2019 – Register Here
- Tom Bilyeu’s Youtube channel
- Tom Bilyeu compilation of his Top 50 Rules of Success
- Evan Carmichael’s Youtube channel (love his Top 10 Rules of Success series)
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Episode 52: The 3 Stages of Personal Growth
- Episode 41: My Fitness Journey + How I Created A Growth Mindset
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 91 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast