Perfectionists LOVE feeling productive. And that’s because we believe that if we do more, we’ll be more.
On my own personal development journey, I’ve had to untangle my worthiness from my productivity levels and learn how to get more done with ease. And in this episode, I’m sharing the practical things I’m currently doing to skyrocket my productivity levels.
If you want to learn how to feel more accomplished, get more done and have more time for the things that truly matter – this episode is for you.
If you want my help to stop procrastination, overcome your fears and become your best self then make sure you sign up for my FREE 5-day perfectionism challenge that starts on Monday, 25 February 2019. Click here to register.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to be more productive in less time
- The real reason that distractions stop you from doing deep work
- A tip to help you determine the most important tasks on your to-do list
- Why I’ve completely changed the way I structure my work day
- How to create a schedule that truly works for you
- Why I’m constantly experimenting with productivity
- The importance of detaching your self-worth from what you produce
- How to feel accomplished after every single day of work, no matter how many tasks remain on your to-do list
Featured In The Episode:
- Free 5-Day Perfectionism Challenge starting 25 February 2019 – Register Here
- Dr Shannon Irvine
- The Mindful Strategist Journal
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 90 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast