Goal-setting is a powerful personal development tool. It’s what allows you to put your hands back on the steering wheel of life and direct it to where you want to go.
If you don’t take that big, inspiring goal and break it down into achievable daily steps, it’s so hard to get anywhere! So in this episode, I’m sharing the simple 7-step process that will help you take your dream and turn it into a reality. I hope you enjoy it!
If you want my help to stop procrastination, overcome your fears and become your best self then make sure you sign up for my FREE 5-day perfectionism challenge that starts on Monday, 25 February 2019. Click here to register.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to consider your ideal day before setting a goal
- Whether it’s important that your goal is realistic
- A journaling exercise that’ll help you be more creative and productive
- How to change your beliefs about who you are so your goal is easier to achieve
- The planning tactic I use to get more done each day and achieve my goals
- How to stop disappointment from not reaching a goal
Featured In The Episode:
- Free 5-Day Perfectionism Challenge starting 25 February 2019 – Register Here
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 82: Your Ideal Day + How To Live It Now
- Episode 79: The Final Update On My 2018 Impossible Goal + My 2019 Goals
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 89 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!