If you’re so smart why can’t you stop procrastinating? That’s what I’m answering in this podcast episode! Most procrastination advice teaches you how to manage your desire to procrastinate – but what if you didn’t have that desire at all?
In this episode, I’m sharing 3 surprising causes of procrastination so that you can increase your self-awareness and really begin to understand why you can’t stop the habit that is causing you so much pain. I’m also sharing resources and practical advice to help you get out of procrastination for good – without all the resistance and struggle!
If you want my help to stop procrastination, overcome your fears and become your best self then make sure you sign up for my FREE 5-day perfectionism challenge that starts on Monday, 25 February 2019. Click here to register.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why most procrastination advice doesn’t create permanent change
- The real reasons you can’t stop procrastinating, even though you *really* want to
- A 3-step journaling exercise that will motivate you to stop procrastinating
- Why you’re actively stopping yourself from reaching your full potential
- How to reimagine your self-image so it pulls you towards your dream life
Featured In The Episode:
- Free 5-Day Perfectionism Challenge starting 25 February 2019 – Register here
- Episode 73 – How To Stop Putting Things Off Until The Last Minute
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 88 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!