Anxious thoughts are something that a lot of perfectionists experience. Even though I’m by no means an expert on this topic, I thought it might be helpful to share some of my experience, the way I look at anxious thoughts and the practical things I do to manage those thoughts.
Anxiety can be a very serious and challenging experience for many, but in this episode, I want to help you reframe the way you look at your anxious thoughts. I’m also sharing plenty of incredible resources that can help you with this – I hope you find them helpful!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How I personally manage my anxious thoughts
- Practical ways to feel better in moments of anxiety
- How anxiety protects us from vulnerability and life feeling ‘too good’
- Why it’s important not to identify as an anxious person
- How to reframe anxiety so you can still live your best life
Featured in the episode:
- Brene Brown discussion with Oprah about foreboding joy
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- Episode 59 – Daring Greatly by Brené Brown: Lessons + Takeaways
- Episode 26 – The Power of Self-Image
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself by Dr Joe Dispenza
- The Life Coach School Podcast – Episode 14: Overcoming Anxiety
- The Life Coach School Podcast – Episode 57
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 87 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast