I’ve definitely been guilty of procrasti-learning – that thing we do when we want to feel productive but don’t want to risk the disappointment that might come if we actually get started.
Researching and over-analysing are two things perfectionists are more than familiar with, so I thought I’d dedicate a podcast episode to them. And here we are!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Whether you’re suffering from the curse of knowledge
- When to get out of passive action and get into massive action
- The balance between learning enough and learning too much
- How to tell when you’re procrasti-learning
- What a low information diet is and how to experiment with it
- Why I haven’t watched the news in years
Featured In The Episode:
- Episode 39: The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss: Lessons + Takeaways
- Episode 81: How To Make The Most of Self-Help Books
- Manifestation Babe Podcast
- The Life Coach School Podcast
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 94 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast