Waking up early is a powerful routine, but not for the reason you might think! Honouring a commitment to yourself is such an incredible way to start the day – regardless of whether that commitment is to wake up on your alarm at 5 am or 11 am!
Over the years, I’ve heard a lot of advice on how to wake up early. But in my opinion, most of that advice fails to mention the mindset advice that matters! In this episode, I’m sharing how I get myself to consistently wake up early, even though I rarely feel like it. I hope you find it helpful.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What being a morning person really means
- How to wake up early when you don’t feel like it
- The true point of waking up early (it’s not what you’d think)
- What ‘responsible alarm setting’ is and how to get started
- Why you find it easy to wake up early on some days but not on others
- How to create real motivation to wake up early
- Practical tips that you can start experimenting with today
Featured In The Episode:
- Dream Habit: My habit course for perfectionists
- My Youtube channel
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 37: 10 Simple Ways To Optimise Your Morning Routine
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 95 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast