If you’ve been telling yourself that happiness will meet you further down the road (when you get X or achieve Y or marry Z), it will always be further down the road – no matter what your circumstances are.
If you’re not grateful for what you have, you won’t be grateful for what you get. So in this episode, I’m sharing 5 simple gratitude practices that you can experiment with. Some of these I’ve learned from others and some I’ve improvised myself. Regardless, I’m sure you’ll find one that resonates with you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why practicing gratitude is one of the most powerful ways to feel better
- The simple gratitude practice I’ve been using everyday for 4+ years
- Uncommon ways to increase gratitude
- How your gratitude practice can deepen your relationships, even if the other person doesn’t reciprocate
- A powerful gratitude practice you can use when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- How I turn a stressful week around
Featured In The Episode:
- The Five Minute Journal
- Esther Hicks / Abraham Hicks
- My blog post from 2014 about the gratitude practice I still use every day
- Episode 84: How To Escape The Self-Pity Cycle
- Podcast Episode: Failing on Purpose + Gratitude-Fueled Ambition
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 96 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast