Creating new habits can be challenging, but it doesn’t always have to be that with! And the best news is that the answer isn’t trying harder – you just need to change the way you’re thinking about it.
In this episode, I’m sharing the mindset trick I’ve used to pull myself out of habits that have eluded me for years. The simple strategy I share will have you creating success habits with ease. I’m so grateful to be able to share it with you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The power of personal rules / creating a minimum baseline
- How to create a personal rule for yourself
- Why personal rules are more effective than willpower
- The personal rules I have in my life that keep me organised and make me successful
- When to use a personal rule and how to choose one to get started with
Featured In The Episode:
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 96: 5 Simple Ways To Feel Better
- Tom Bilyeu talking about bright lines
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 97 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast