When you have a perfectionist mindset, the temptation is always to only do things you’ll be good at or pursue opportunities that might succeed (so that you don’t waste effort). While that may sound logical, it’s a very limiting way to live life and will only end in dissatisfaction.
In this episode, I’m sharing how you can use creativity to get yourself into a growth mindset (i.e. a mindset that will have you achieving more). Even if you don’t view yourself as a creative person, I recommend tuning in!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to use daily creativity to get yourself into a growth mindset
- The things I personally do just for the sake of creativity
- 3 benefits of daily creativity (beyond what you’d typically think)
- Why you should do something for yourself before you do something for your boss
- How to begin a daily creativity practice
- What I’ve learned so far from writing every day in 2019
Featured In The Episode:
- Mindset by Dr Carol Dweck
- The Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Episode 79: The Final Update On My 2018 Impossible Goal + My Goals For 2019
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 98 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast