Ever since I started my blog in August 2013, building a six-figure business has been a dream of mine. Since my business will be crossing the six-figure mark this week, I thought now would be the perfect time to chat through what it feels like to finally be here.
Like most people, I believed that having a six-figure business would mean more happiness, more time and feeling more organised – but this hasn’t quite been the case! I’m so grateful for where I am but also wanted to share what can happen mentally when we achieve our big goals.
I hope this episode inspires you to continue goal-setting and reminds you that there’s no need to rush because you’ll always be on the journey.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- My exact month-by-month revenue from July 2018 to now
- The biggest misconceptions I had about having a six-figure business
- Why I’m starting to focus on building a team in Brisbane, even though I could work from anywhere in the world
- What ‘marketer math’ is and why you shouldn’t believe all of the revenue figures you read
- The problems I’m facing in my business at the moment
- Why I’m not yet full-time in my business and how I’m planning to make the transition
Featured In The Episode:
- Figure Your Life Out – Join the waitlist here
- Get Out Of Your Own Way – join the waitlist here
- 1:1 Coaching Services
- Episode 58: 5 Signs You’re Scared of Success
- Episode 79: The Final Update On My 2018 Impossible Goal + My 2019 Goals
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 105 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast