Getting started is one of the biggest challenges that perfectionists face. So in this episode, I’m sharing why it’s so hard to get started and what to do about it!
I’m sharing the lessons I’ve personally learned when it comes to getting started, a powerful analogy that will make getting started easier than ever before plus practical things to do if you can’t make yourself take that first step.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why we resist starting, even when it’s something we genuinely want to do
- The question that always helps me get started and how to use it
- My journey with getting started
- An analogy that has helped me evaluate whether it’s the right time to get started
- Why starting is better than researching
- What to do if you just can’t get started
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Episode 16: What To Expect When You Start A Creative Project
- Episode 41: My Fitness Journey + How I Created A Growth Mindset
- Episode 131: How To Eliminate All-Or-Nothing Thinking
- Episode 134: How To Not Quit
- Episode 136: What Would This Look Like If It Were Easy?
- Joyride To Freedom Podcast with Lou Niedstadt
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 138 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast