Until recently, I believed that success was hard. And that if it wasn’t hard then it wasn’t deserved.
But success doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, for the majority of us, the only reason that success is hard is because we’re overcomplicating it!
In this episode, I’m sharing a powerful journaling prompt that will help you create clarity and get out of your own way. I also dive into the hesitations that perfectionists have when using this question and make a few important distinctions that’ll make this question your new best friend.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The best question to ask yourself when you’re starting a new project or habit
- The two biggest reasons perfectionists overcomplicate their lives
- How perfectionists use complexity as an excuse not to take action
- Why so many of us believe that we don’t deserve success unless we worked hard for it
- The difference between ease and comfort
- A powerful journaling strategy
- How to use this journaling prompt in your everyday life
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Tim Ferriss
- Episode 19: 3 Questions That Changed My Life
- Episode 93: Pursuing Your Potential Versus Protecting Your Potential
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 136 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast