One of the biggest signs that you have a perfectionist mindset is that you have an all-or-nothing approach to life. This means you’re working out perfectly or you’re not working out at all. You’re meditating every day of the week or you’re not meditating at all. You’re taking massive action to build your business or you’re not taking any action at all.
To escape the all-or-nothing mindset, there are a few important things you must do. One of those things is creating a growth mindset, which I’ve spoken more about in Episode 41, Episode 57 and Episode 100 of The Perfectionism Project. But something else that’s incredibly important is ditching all-or-nothing language.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to notice your all-or-nothing language and what to say instead. I hope you find it helpful!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why eliminating all-or-nothing language will change your life
- The most common all-or-nothing phrases
- How to change your self-image so you no longer abandon healthy habit
- The words I recommend cutting from your vocabulary
Featured In The Episode:
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 41: My Fitness Journey + How I Created A Growth Mindset
- Episode 57: 7 Differences Between Perfectionists + High Achievers
- Episode 100: 5 Biggest Growth Mindset Mistakes Perfectionists Make
- Episode 126: 3 Steps To Create An Empowering Self-Image
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 131 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast