Have you been downgrading your goals so that you can avoid disappointment? If so, you’re not alone. And I’m here to help!
In this episode, I’m talking about the important role that failure plays in personal growth and when you should choose failure over success. If you’re smart, you’ve got a lot of potential and you’re ticking all the boxes – and yet you never feel successful – this episode is for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to choose growth and potential failure over success
- How I’ve been playing small to feel success
- Specific examples of how you might be playing small to feel successful
- The two kinds of failure and which one to pursue
- Why pursuing failure doesn’t mean letting yourself off the hook
- How to identify the moments where you can choose growth over success
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Episode 42: What It’s Really Like To Invest In Yourself
- Episode 93: Pursuing Your Potential Versus Protecting Your Potential
- Episode 279 of The Life Coach School Podcast: Failure Tolerance
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 139 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast