In this episode of the Smart Twenties Podcast I answer one of your most commonly-asked question: how do I make friends in my twenties? I share my experience with making friends at work, while studying abroad, through the internet and also in my day-to-day life, as well as balancing time with friends and time with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Listen to the episode
And if you’d like to download the episode so you can listen to it later, just click here!
- My YouTube Channel
- My Daily Vlog: 365 Days of Personal Growth
- Episode 1: Welcome To My Podcast + My Story (So Far!)
- My Instagram
- My email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please say hello!)
- My online course – Dream Habit: A 28-Day Habit Bootcamp for Perfectionists
- Personality test (I’m an INFJ)