In Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, one of the key tools we use for both personal and business growth is the impossible goal. And I know for sure that without my impossible goal, there’s no way I would have been able to get out of my own way enough to build the multiple six figure business I have today.
But is an impossible goal really necessary? Tune in to learn what happens when you don’t have an impossible goal and why you need one. If you’ve been struggling to build your coaching business, this episode is going to be an eye-opener for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why our PGSDers set an impossible goal and exactly what it is
- The reason it’s damaging for perfectionists to set ‘realistic’ goals
- How having an impossible goal will dramatically increase your productivity
- The truth about why you keep giving up on your goals year after year
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Mindset: Changing The Way You think To Fulfil Your Potential – Carol Dweck
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 233 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership