Our final 2022 enrollment week for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done has just begun!
So in this episode I’m sharing all the details about Perfectionists Getting Shit Done to help you know whether or not it’s a good fit for you…
PGSD is my program for perfectionist entrepreneurs.
It will have you doing the most important tasks for your business in a consistent, sustainable, productive and courageous way.
And it provides 3 types of accountability so that your new-found productivity is easy to sustain long-term – no falling off or burning out, even if you’re a lurker and prefer to learn from the shadows.
PGSD is for you if:
- You know what you need to do to build your business but you’re not doing it
- You’re making some money in your business but not the money you want
- You’re ready to make the Three Month Commitment to Power Planning
- You’re tired of getting in your own way and ready to do something about it
If you’re ready to start planning properly as a perfectionist and getting everything done without burning out then I invite you to sign up for PGSD today.
And if you still need to know more about PGSD then I invite you to listen to today’s episode.
Find the full episode transcript and show notes at samlaurabrown.com/episode364.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What Perfectionists Getting Shit Done is
- Who PGSD helps and who it doesn’t
- Why PGSD is so effective in helping perfectionist entrepreneurs get out of their own way
- The 3 kinds of accountability that you get inside PGSD
- Where you and your business will be after three months inside PGSD
- What you get inside PGSD and the financial investment
- How to sign up
Our final 2022 enrollment week for PGSD ends at 11:59pm New York Time on 1 November.
Perfectionists Getting Shit one is my program for perfectionist entrepreneurs. It will have planning properly as a perfectionist and doing the most important tasks in your business in a consistent, sustainable, productive and courageous way. And it provides the accountability to make your new-found productivity levels sustainable long-term, even if you prefer to lurk and learn from the shadows.
This will be our final enrollment week for PGSD in 2022. Enrollment is now open and will close at 11:59pm New York Time on 1 November 2022. To sign up visit: samlaurabrown.com/pgsd.
Featured In The Episode:
- Sign up for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 364 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
- Apple Podcasts (iPhone only)
- Google Podcasts (Android only)
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT COMING SOON
Hi, and welcome to another episode of The Perfectionism Project. A podcast full of perfectionism advice for entrepreneurs. My name is Sam Laura Brown, I help entrepreneurs release their perfectionism handbrake, so they can get out of their own way and build a fulfilling and profitable business. I’m the founder of the perfectionist getting shit done group coaching program, which is otherwise known as PGSD. And for even more perfectionism advice to help you with your business, you can follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject.
Sam Laura Brown