In this episode of The Smart Twenties Podcast I’m chatting about all things productivity! I cover how I manage my to-do list, work-life balance, setting boundaries and procrastination. I also chat about how to make sure the need to be productive is coming from a positive place!
Listen to the episode
And if you’d like to download the episode so you can listen to it later, just click here!
- Get Out Of Your Own Way: A 7-Day Challenge For Perfectionists
- Episode 4: How To Stop Overwhelm + Achieve Multiple Goals
- How To Make The Most Of Self-Help Books
- How To Do More Study In Less Time
- My daily vlog series 365 Days of Personal Growth
- Forest App
- Brooke Castillo
- Self-Coaching Scholars
- The Tim Ferriss Show Podcast
Get Out Of Your Own Way is a motivational 7-day challenge that will teach you how to overcome perfectionism and reach your full potential. You’ll find step-by-step instructions, inspiring pep talks and thought-provoking exercises to help you stop procrastination, create true self-confidence and become the best version of yourself that you can be. Learn more here.
Subscribe to The Smart Twenties Podcast