One thing that I’ve really learned this year is that being more effective with my time can be surprisingly uncomfortable. The void that’s left when we stop filling our time with unimportant tasks can be a big one, so I wanted to talk about it in this episode and share some advice on how to be more effective with your time AND handle the after effects. I hope you find it helpful!
Mentioned In This Episode
- Episode 39: The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss – Lessons and Takeaways
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The Tim Ferriss Show Podcast
- My Tips To Make The Most Of Self-Help Books
- Andy Drish interview with Tai Lopez on The Foundation Podcast
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 75 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast