When I first started my blog, I had zero confidence. And I really do mean zero! That’s why I kept it a secret from EVERYONE in my life for more than a year. I doubted myself so much that the tiniest giggle from a loved one would have forced me to shut the whole thing down.
I’ve come a long way since then, so in this episode, I’m sharing practical tips to help you create self-confidence when you need it the most – as well as the real reason it hurts so much when our loved ones doubt us!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The most important thing you can do if your loved ones don’t believe in you
- The real reason that other people’s doubts affect your confidence
- Why you shouldn’t expect your loved ones to believe in your goals
- What to say when people tell you that online businesses are a scam
- How to create self-belief so other people’s comments don’t affect you
- My personal struggles with what other people think
Featured In The Episode:
- Figure Your Life Out – Join the waitlist here
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Get Out Of Your Own Way – join the waitlist here
- 1:1 Coaching Services
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 107 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast