When I look back on my life, I can see that there are decisions that changed the entire trajectory of my business and my life. Some of these decisions felt big and some of these decisions felt small, but all of these decisions made an impact. And that’s what I’m sharing in this episode!
Tune in to hear about 5 decisions that changed me and my business forever. I share why I made these decisions, whether it was easy or hard, the ripple effect it’s had, how to make decisions, when to invest in yourself and so much more. I hope this episode helps you with the decisions you need to make!
My new monthly membership, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, is now officially open! But the founding membership prices is only available until registration closes at midnight (EDT) on Friday, 17 May 2019. Visit samlaurabrown.com/membership to find out more and become a founding member.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The power of decision and how I make hard decisions
- What investing in yourself really feels like and why I do it
- How I started my blog even though I was full of fear and doubt
- The process I went through to leave my full-time accounting job for blogging
- Why a monthly personal development membership is the best money I spend
- How I decided to invest in a mindset coach
- Why you have to let go of something good to get something great
- What’s included in my new membership, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
- Why I created my new membership and what it will help you with
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Learn more and become a founding member
- Episode 1: My Story So Far
- Episode 3: Blogging, Self-Doubt + How To Get Started
- Episode 24: How I Use Affirmations + My Affirmation Routine
- Episode 42: What It’s ReallyLike To Invest In Yourself
- Tim Ferriss’ Fear-Setting Exercise
- Erin May Henry
- Self-Coaching Scholars
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 112 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast