May 2019 was an interesting and exciting month for me. The first half was filled with lessons about showing up, surrendering and letting go. The second half was filled with new experiences, new people and new information. I learned A LOT and am so excited to share the best of it with you in this episode.
This month I welcomed 222 women into my monthly membership, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, I spent 8 nights in Cairns for Tony Robbins’ Date With Destiny event, I spoke to 130 girls at a local school and then I was forced to let myself rest without guilt as I recovered from a cold. Tune in to find out what I got up to, the mistakes I made and what I learned.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What I learned launching Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
- What I thought about Date With Destiny + whether I’d recommend it
- My biggest takeaways from Date With Destiny
- How I felt before my very first paid speaking engagement
- Why I gave myself permission to rest and recover without guilt
- How I’m going with my goal to write 3 quotes every day for 2019
- An update on my personal development experiment for the second quarter of 2019
Featured In The Episode:
- Episode 115: Master Your State, Master Your Mind
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 116 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast