Perfectionism stops so many incredible women from reaching their potential – and that’s especially the case when it comes to going live, podcasting, getting on video or speaking in front of a crowd!
In this episode, I dive into the fears and doubts that stop perfectionists from showing up live and exactly what to do about them (since I’ve experienced them all myself). If you’ve been dreaming of putting yourself out there but find yourself scared of messing up, being unhelpful, going blank and not being qualified enough – this episode is for you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The fears I had, and still have, around podcasting, live streaming and public speaking
- Whether you should get a qualification to help you feel more confident
- What to do if you’re scared of forgetting what to say
- The real reason you’re struggling to figure out what to say
- Why I never edit ‘mistakes’ out of my podcast episodes
- How I feel before public speaking
- My best advice on how to ignore your doubts and go live anyway
Featured In The Episode:
- My 1:1 coaching services
- Episode 16: What To Expect When You Start A Creative Project
- Episode 93: Pursuing Your Potential Versus Protecting Your Potential
- Episode 94: Overcoming The Curse of Knowledge
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 117 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast