If you’ve listened to The Perfectionism Project before you’ll know that what I teach isn’t how to ‘overcome’ perfectionism but how to create a growth mindset. I teach this way because creating a growth mindset is something positive you can focus on AND because if you’re able to get into a growth mindset, your perfectionist tendencies will naturally fall away.
But how do you actually create a growth mindset? I’ve shared my thoughts on this before but in this episode, I want to talk about the exact thoughts that create a growth mindset and a growth mindset project of my own. If you want to be more successful and actually appreciate that success, this episode is for you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to create your own growth mindset project
- Why perfectionists never feel satisfied with their goals
- The exact thoughts that create a growth mindset + the thoughts that don’t
- The power of asking yourself better questions
- How to skip over the self-doubt when you set a big goal
Featured In The Episode:
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Episode 41: My Fitness Journey + How I Created A Growth Mindset
- Episode 57: 7 Differences Between High Achievers + Perfectionists
- Episode 100: The 5 Biggest Growth Mindset Mistakes That Perfectionists Make
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 118 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!