There’s nothing a perfectionist loves more than planning – it’s a great way to feel productive without feeling vulnerable. But this affinity for vague or overly ambitious plans tends to leave us stuck.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to become a better planner and the practical step-by-step process that will help you do it. I’m also talking about planning tools, walking you through exactly what I use and revealing the biggest mistakes that perfectionists make with planning. I hope you find it helpful!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Exactly how I plan my time and the tools I use to do it
- The biggest mistakes that perfectionists make with planning
- How to tell when you’re procrasti-planning
- Why planning is so tedious and what to do about it
- How to avoid overwhelm when you’re planning your week
- Why I prefer to use a digital calendar over a paper planner
Featured In The Episode:
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 129 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!