In this episode of The Smart Twenties Podcast, I share the 17 biggest lessons I’ve learned from 2017! This was such a fun episode to record and I highly recommend you create a list of your biggest lessons from this year too. Here are the lessons I chat about in the episode:
- Believe the what before the how
- Success is simple, stress and overwhelm are self-sabotage
- My opinion of me is more important than anything else’s
- Perfectionism is a protection mechanism against shame
- Coaching is so worth the money
- Procrastination is draining
- Courage is a prerequisite for growth
- Do math without the drama
- No matter how much busywork you do, you will never be productive
- Defend your plans
- Impatience is ego
- There’s always enough time
- Ask for what you want
- Marketing makes all the difference
- Either you run the day or the day runs you
- The perfect time to start is now
- Go for it
Listen to the episode
And if you’d like to download the episode so you can listen to it later, just click here!
And if you’ve spent the year struggling to achieve your goals and want to make sure that next year isn’t the same, make sure you find out more about my online course Get Out Of Your Own Way!
My online course for procrastinators
Get Out Of Your Own Way is a self-paced online video course that gives you the tools and mindset shifts you need to stop procrastinating, follow through with all your plans and have the courage to finally pursue your dreams – even if your life is totally overwhelming and you have no idea what you want to do!
This course isn’t for everyone. And it won’t be for you if you’re looking for quick-fix procrastination tips (let’s be real – you’ve seen all those already and they haven’t worked) or you’re afraid to dig deep and uncover the real reasons you’ve been holding yourself back.
But if you’re ready to make a change and need someone to guide you through the very first step – it could be just the thing you need before the new year gets started!