Many perfectionists struggle with self-trust, so much so that most stop making plans altogether. But this only makes us deplete our self-trust even further – which is why it’s so important to learn how to make plans AND how to follow through with them.
In this episode, I’m sharing 3 common reasons perfectionists fail to keep their commitments to themselves. If you struggle to follow through with your plans, this episode is for you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why following through with your plans is essential for self-trust
- What overplanning is and how it impacts your ability to follow through
- What underplanning is and why it makes it harder to achieve your goals
- How to keep your plans workable so you can stick to them after a disruption
- The practical things I do that help me follow through with my plans
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 75: How To Stop Working For Work’s Sake
- Episode 129: Should You Work From A To-Do List, Planner Or Calendar?
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 174 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.