Overcoming perfectionism is no mean feat. So if you don’t know that overcoming perfectionism is a journey, with 3 distinct stages along the way, you might quit even though you were on the right path.
Tune in to learn about the 3 stages of overcoming perfectionism. This will help you take stock of your personal development journey so far and discover what you need to do next!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to tell whether or not you’re a perfectionist
- Why taking steps towards a big dream will turn perfectionism into a problem
- What it means if you spend most of your time procrasti-learning
- Whether it’s possible to completely overcome perfectionism
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE 5-Day Overcome Perfectionism Challenge
- Instagram – @samlaurabrown
- Episode 163: 6 Steps To Get out Of Your Own Way
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 193 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership