If you’re on the journey of overcoming perfectionism, you might be wondering if there’s anything you’re doing that might be slowing you down. So in this episode, I’m sharing 10 things you shouldn’t do when you’re trying to overcome perfectionism!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why telling yourself ‘I am enough’ won’t help you feel more worthy
- Where perfectionism really comes from
- Why making your goals more ‘realistic’ won’t help you overcome perfectionism
- Practical things you can do when you have negative thoughts
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE 5-Day Overcome Perfectionism Challenge
- Episode 193: The 3 Stages of Overcoming Perfectionism
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 194 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership