I’m currently going through an identity crisis. And since personal development is the art of navigating one identity crisis after the next, I thought I’d share how to identify when you’re going through an identity crisis and what to do about it when you are. I’m also sharing a behind the scenes look at how I’m navigating my most recent identity crisis in the hope it helps you feel less alone and navigate yours a little bit easier.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why an identity crisis will help you become more of who you really are
- How to tell whether you’re having an identity crisis
- 3 steps to follow when you’re going through an identity crisis
- Why I’m going through an identity crisis and the realisations I’ve had
Featured In The Episode:
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- Episode 115: Master Your State, Master Your Mind
- Episode 116: Personal Growth Update May 2019
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 209 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership