In this episode I’m sharing 7 reasons why I made $0 in my first 37 months of business. I hope that by hearing about the mistakes I made in my early days of business, you can avoid them altogether – or stop making them if you can relate to what I share!
I’m also SO excited to finally announce that starting on Monday, 10 August, I’ll be teaching the Full-Time Formula live inside Perfectionists Getting Shit Done!
The Full-Time Formula is your step-by-step roadmap to a full-time coaching business full of happy client – even if you’re starting from scratch, you’re not certified, you’re busy with a full-time job, you’re scared your friends and family will laugh at you, tech just isn’t your thing and you have no idea where to start.
Sign up for the Full-Time Formula inside Perfectionists Getting Shit Done today!
After overcoming crippling self-doubt and leaving the corporate world (and my university degrees!) behind to build a multiple six figure coaching business – it’s time I showed you how to do the same in 3 simple steps with the Full-Time Formula:
- Build Confidence
- Make Money
- Go Full-Time
The Full-Time Formula is for you if…
- You’re a perfectionist who wants to build a profitable full-time coaching business with 1:1 clients, a course or membership program.
- You have potential and *know* you’d be further along in your business if it weren’t for procrastination, imposter syndrome, fear of judgement and overwhelm.
- You need practical advice to help you consistently put yourself out there as someone who’s not naturally confident or an expert (so you don’t keep falling off the instagram wagon).
- You want to follow a step-by-step roadmap that you can easily implement in a couple of hours per week while working full-time (without burning out or sacrificing your relationships).
With the help of the Full-Time Formula, hundreds of PGSDers will be courageously putting themselves out there, getting pay-in-full coaching clients and building fulfilling coaching businesses from the ground up.
“I am beyond excited for the Full-Time Formula. I feel like this has come at the perfect time for me. I know it sounds weird, but it feels like the universe is telling me that this is where I am meant to be.” – Kimberly, PGSDer
“I’m so excited to dive into the Full Time Formula, I cannot express my gratitude enough for everything that you teach us Sam! Thank you thank you!!!!” – Nathalie, PGSDer
And you can be one of them!Sign up for the Full-Time Formula inside Perfectionists Getting Shit Done today.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why consistent content won’t make your business successful
- How to stop being scared of being salesy
- Why finding business friends will help you build your business
- The power of only being one step ahead of your client
- Why you need to stop waiting for more confidence
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- Episode 145: What Are You Waiting For?
- Episode 207: 5 Signs You’re Ready To Go All-In On Your Business
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 208 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership