In this episode I’m sharing 10 perfectionist struggles I still have. What inspired me to record this episode? The fact that perfectionism almost stopped me from recording this episode at all.
Tune in to hear about 10 perfectionist struggles I still have, how the manifest in my day-to-day life and what I’m doing to overcome them.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The sneaky way that I protect myself from rejection
- How I felt when a recent promotion didn’t go as planned
- Why I still leave things until the last minute
- How my all-or-nothing mindset is stopping me from getting into a good routine
- Why I still feel like an imposter when it comes to coaching and podcasting
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 212 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership