Every month I share a behind the scenes look at my own personal growth journey. I do this in the hopes it will remind you that personal development isn’t all rainbows and daisies, that the journey is to be enjoyed (because the journey is all there is) and that I’m not that different to you.
This time I’m coming to you with a double personal growth update. Tune in to hear what I’ve been working on, and struggling with, behind the scenes.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- My business vision for the next 5 years
- Why I haven’t worked much in the last two months
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re feeling unmotivated and stuck
- How to tell whether you’re working towards business goals just because they look good
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Lynnsey Robinson – Hypnotherapist
- Tara Brunet’s interview with Chelsea Newman
- Episode 212: 10 Perfectionist Struggles I Still Have
- Episode 209: What To Do When You’re Going Through An Identity Crisis
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 213 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership