While I love sharing a good productivity tip, sometimes it’s more helpful to be walked through a real day in the life example to see how everything comes into play. So that’s what I’m doing in this episode!
Ever wondered what the little things are that make the difference between a productive day and an unproductive day? In this episode, I’m sharing them as I take you behind the scenes on one of my most productive days and deconstruct why it worked.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How I set myself up for a productive day before the day has even begun
- The planning method I use to keep myself out of overwhelm
- What I listen to when I’m working to help me stay focused
- Why I update my calendar multiple times throughout the day and when I do it
- The little things that make the difference between a productive and unproductive day
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 209: What To Do When You’re Going Through An Identity Crisis
- My favourite binaural beats for focus
- Grown Ups by Marian Keyes
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 214 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership