When I first started coaching, I heard from other coaches that I needed to create a signature coaching program to walk my 1:1 clients through. But I didn’t want to! And even if I had, I didn’t know what to include in it as I’d never worked with anyone before.
In this episode, I’m sharing why you don’t need to create a signature coaching program and what to do instead.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why I never created a signature coaching program for my 1:1 coaching clients
- Why setting a goal in your first client session is so important
- How to get fully booked without a signature coaching program
- The reason I never offered one-off coaching sessions
- Why you shouldn’t get advice from friends and family on your coaching services
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 215 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership