In my group coaching program, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, we do multiple live coaching calls each and every month to help our PGSDers get unstuck – by getting coached themselves and watching others get coached too. And today I’m sharing a snippet of one of these coaching calls with you!
Taniya (@mycoachaditi on Instagram) submitted a request to get coached because she realised that she’s been manifesting health problems as a form of self-sabotage. Every time she reached the next level of success or went outside her comfort zone, she’d get sick. Knowing this, Taniya wanted an outside perspective on when to rest versus when to push through. So we discussed that and so much more.
Thank you Taniya for giving me permission to share this call on the podcast, I appreciate you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What it’s like to listen to a live coaching call inside PGSD
- Why your health problems could be a form of subconscious self-sabotage
- What an upper limit problem is and how to identify one
- How to tell when to rest versus when to push through
- Taniya’s helpful tip for anchoring in good feelings
- How to trust your intuition on when to take a break and when to keep going
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Taniya’s Instagram account – @mycoachaditi
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 216 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership