My guess is that when you decided that coaching is something you might like to do, you started listening to coaches on podcasts, following them on Instagram and reading their books. For this reason – most new coaches find themselves wondering whether there’s still room for them in the coaching industry.
If you felt sick to your stomach when you stumbled upon someone ‘better’ than you who’s already sharing the advice you want to share or if you feel discouraged that you can’t see any other coaches talking about the topics you want to talk about – this episode is for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The surprising reason more coaches doesn’t mean more competition
- The importance of finding your niche
- Why most people still doesn’t know who Tony Robbins is and what this means for you
- The reason it’s ok to coach on a topic that someone else is already helping people with
- Why the coaching world needs you to be the pioneer in your niche
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 219 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership